December 18, 2010

Not MY kids!

I love ice cream.....I MORE than love ice cream....let me explain.

When I was pregnant with Randi more than 5 years ago my doctor told me to increase my Calcium....but I am not a milk drinker, so he suggested ice cream! A man after my own heart! So I took him up on that suggestion....all in the name of health, of course! Except that after Randi was born I did not stop....I mean, if it was GOOD for me, why stop, right? You would be hard pressed to come to MY house and look in MY freezer and NOT find a carton of the calcium fortified frozen yummy goodness!

That said, imagine my surprise when after dinner one night I offered the punks a little taste of my ice cream and was met with denial...my own flesh and blood! How could it be? Well, see for yourself....

Who implanted these little imposters into my home? They could NOT be mine! Sigh.....well, at least I can rest assured their will always be plenty for me!

Happy Health,

Leah

0 comments: