June 15, 2011

CJ vs. Everything!

This kid is unstoppable and completely fearless....the girls have really screwed up my perspective of what kids are all about....I though I had them pegged...mine at least....then along comes CJ! Anything and everything interests this kid...I take a short break from pulling the punks around the farm and the next thing I know CJ has jumped out of the wagon and decided he will continue the ride....


...as you can see, Sophie isn't too keen on the idea though!







....and then there's the overwhelming desire to climb into the most obscure little crevasse he can find and then fuss when he can't get out.....


The girls never behave this way....they are content with the space they are in and the toys they are provided...they've never emptied every cabinet in the kitchen or every drawer in the office....this kid is ALL BOY....and then some....I need a nap!




I should mention this all occurred with an hour...you can only imagine how the rest of the day went!

Happy Parenting,
Leah

0 comments: