March 18, 2012

Spring Pics on the Farm....


I say "Farewell to you cold and frosty winter..." Let the spring time in! This weekend was a wonderful sneak peak of the season that lies ahead....although Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, Spring has to be a very close second....

What I love most about Spring are birds chirping in the trees, flowers blooming in the meadows, and the warm refreshing breeze.


What I love most about Spring are butterflies fluttering around, bees buzzing from flower to flower, and no snow lying on the ground.


What I love most about Spring are family picnics in the park, scenic drives in the mountains, sitting on my porch after dark.


Spring is the season of rebirth. The trees leaves are sprouting. The sun shines warm and bright. It's perfect for a fun family outing.






~Gma Kathy surrounded by punks~

Happy Trails,

Leah

0 comments: