July 30, 2011

Beautiful Horses...and Owner!






I was craving some camera time this weekend, so I volunteered to get some glamour shots for my boarder Beth....she has three beautiful horses boarded with us, and just today added a fourth! I had a great time getting some snapshots of the bunch, so I hope you enjoy them!


(Note: I am NOT a professional and I have not used any photo editing tools on these images....this is just me keeping my right and left brain in balance)




From left to right is Chip, Beauty, and Jorga....






Pictured below is the newest addition, Billy!







Meet Chip....Chip is a Pony of America (POA) gelding....he doesn't really have a job....he mostly just stands around looking cute and getting fat. Chip is for sale...he's trained for english riding on the flat and over small fences....he needs a tune up and an intermediate rider to see him reach his potential...please email if you are interested.



















Meet Beauty....Beauty is an Andalusian mare. Beth's original intent was to use Beauty as her son's High School mascot, however, due to liability issues, that didn't work out.....Beth has other plans for her now that include parades and medieval costumes!














Finally, we have Beth and her Arabian mare, Jorga....Beth shows Jorga in halter and under saddle. Her current duty, however, is to get preggers so Beth can raise and train her foal....her hormones aren't really cooperating though, so keep your fingers crossed the vet can help get her squared away before it's too late in the year.....





























I think I'm good for another month or so now....I think my next victim may be my mom and her Quarter Horse gelding, Potter....not sure I've posted pics of them in quite a while...stay tuned!


Happy Trails,

Leah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
The photos are absolutely gorgeous, and Leah....you did an awesome job capturing the beauty of Beth with her horses! You can plainly see in the photos the love shared between Beth, Beauty, Jorga, Chip and Billy! These horses could not have asked for a better owner and it shows!

Crissy