October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


OK...so our attempt at a family photo this year was a complete failure....CJ was having none of it. At least the girls played along....




There is a goat, a dog, and a mouse in this photo....but can you find Randi?



Enough of the pictures though....the kitten needed to play!



...and when the kitten and the puppy joined forces, there was no stopping them....



After I rounded up the punks, we headed to the mall for some fun and games! As I peered into my rear view mirror, I saw this...I've heard of book worms...but a book 'mouse'? ...and a horse book to boot....I love this kid!



The mall was quite chaotic. Gma Kathy arrived to join us and I'm not sure how I would have managed if she hadn't! One of us on Randi, the other on Sophie & CJ....I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it both of us on Sophie and CJ and Randi had to fend for herself....but it all worked out.



...and when the punks were finally able to run free in Buzz's Play Park we both let out a sigh of releif....and rested.



Sophie and CJ stayed home Halloween night due to the cold, but Randi and I explored a nearby neighborhood with some friends....it was a gold mine and Randi filled her bag within an hour! I shall not release the name of the subdivision, as we have decided that this will be our Halloween stomping grounds for many years to come....we must preserve this golden nugget and all the candy within from the masses...it's ours....all ours!!! Bwahahahaaa


Happy Halloween!

Leah

0 comments: