October 07, 2011

One of my Favorite Things...

From time to time we stumble upon special little things that make our life more wonderful and complete.....before these special little things come into our lives, we are just plowing thru life, oblivious to their wonders and beauty.....and once we have found a special little thing, our lives are never the same again....

Case in point: McDonald's Fruit & Maple Oatmeal




As I drove into work one morning, I experienced a craving in the depths of my belly, so I pulled into the McDonalds to see if I could quench it...I was looking for something particular, only I didn't know just what it would be....Bagel egg and cheese sandwich? No....Pancakes? No....What? What's this I see? Oatmeal? At McDonald's? Well how 'bout them apples? That's EXACTLY what I needed....what my BELLY needed! Yummy, sweet, warm, creamy OATMEAL! Quick AND healthy (less than 300 calories)? Seriously? This was too good to be true....but it wasn't!!!


I picked up my perfect little feast and proceeded to work to enjoy my bounty...and I was not to disappointed! This tasty treat combines 100% natural whole-grain oats with brown sugar and a touch of cream. Then it gets a little fruity, with diced fresh apples, dried cranberries and two kinds of raisins. HOG HEAVEN people! I kid you not!


So I ate....and I ate....and hardly a morning goes by that I don't swing thru the McD's drive through near my office and steal me a little bit of this scrumptious .....


Try it! You'll love it!...and if you don't, I'll finish it for you :)


Happy Trails,


Leah

0 comments: