January 31, 2012

How far would you go to house your horse?

As I'm sure you're well aware, there are people out there who would do anything for their horses. Maybe you're one of them. I like to consider myself one of those people as well; to a certain extent.....I've had occasion to shop the value food section and using copious amounts of coupons so my horse could have his teeth floated on schedule. But I'm not sure I would go as far as the lady in one news report from The Daily Record. After a disagreement with some neighbors, the report says, Stornoway on Lewis, Scotland, resident Stephanie Noble has a new roommate--her 3-year-old Connemara filly, Grey Lady Too.
This story bothers me.....not the part about the horse living inside with her..the part about the neighbors being so void of compassion for her..what do you think?


Happy Trails!

Leah

0 comments: