January 23, 2012

Port-a-What?



Port-a-COOL! It's not too early to think about the steamy hottness of impending summer! I, for one, can't wait for the chill of winter to fade to make room for tank top and horse show season! Speaking of summer, I came across this handy contraption that I believe was designed JUST FOR ME! After working up a sweat in the barn, my normal routine is to B-Line for the nearest stall fan and park my dewey a$$ in front of it until the summer haze dissipates in my head....how amazing would it be to have one of these portable air conditioning units to pull out when the temperature rises instead?!?! Better yet, how fantabulous would it be to haul one of these to our horse shows for speedy relief between classes? I think I need to start saving or be REAL nice to Santa this year.....anyone reading have any feedback on these?


Happy Trails,

Leah

0 comments: