April 26, 2010

Breastfeeding be d@mned!

Sorry punks...2+ weeks of breastfeeding the both of you and I am throwing in the towel! It's just not humanly possible to sustain both your lives, as well as my own, on this ridiculous schedule...I haven't even had a moment 'extra' time to begin pumping and storing milk for your sitter yet...I could literally sit in this chair all day and night nursing the two of you...it's just not right...as a compromise, I decided I would switch Sophie to formula and continue breast feeding CJ since he had a cold (courtesy MWH) and seemed to me most 'in need' of the precious drops of my liquid essence. Then, after a few days, that became a lost cause as well...so, I'm done....and you both seem very happy and fulfilled on the formula, so let's call it a win-win, whatdayasay?

Thanks punks, I knew you'd understand.

Love,
Mom

0 comments: