April 26, 2010

I'm not a 'Family Car' kinda gal...

...So when we made the decision to increase my punk hauling capacity, another truck was my primary focus. Since I already drive a Dodge 3500 Extended Cab Dually 4x4, the only real step UP from that is the CREW CAB! And my oh my, have they come a long way since I purchased my green monster 10 years ago...After making a stop by the local Dodge dealership to check out what they had on the lot, we realized they don't keep many of my kinda beasts in inventory...so, I made a list of exactly what I wanted in my multi-baby transit vehicle and put it on order...I decided against getting another dually, because it was annoying not to be able to take it through a car wash...and a big truck takes a LONG time to wash by hand...trust me! I also opted against another manual transmission...I've served my time! The crew cab offers more than enough space for 3 car seats in the rear and it is also the 2010 Motor Trend Truck of the Year!

She'll be here in 8 weeks. so now all I need to do is sell the green monster...anyone in the market for a very well maintained hauling machine? Drop me a line! Best offer over 5K takes her home (that's what I'll get for trade-in)!

Happy Hauling,
Leah

0 comments: