May 05, 2010

A little pillow talk...

Krafty-Kate, one of my best good friends since High School, sent me the most adorable hand-made pillows for my punks last week! She's always coming up with special little things like this...so sweet and simple! Sorry Kate, but I am totally thieving this idea from you...

Here is the pillow she made for Sophie...luvin' the pink check!



..and here is CJ's pillow...these teddy bears are priceless!



...and Randi was not forgotten...a pillow to match her quilt...Kate actually made this matching Wrangler quilt for Randi when she was born.


See the Wrangler tag? If I were capable of quilting, I'd have stolen that idea too...but I'm not. Not even close!


The really neat thing about these pillow that Kate sent is that I actually have a very similar pillow that I was given as a young child...


... a tiny little pocket was sewn on the back to hold my baby teeth in waiting for the tooth fairy to come. That gave me an idea! I'll sew pockets on the back of Kate's pillows for the punks to do the same!


...not that they don't already think they are perfect just the way they are...



Thank you Kate!
Leah & The Punks

1 comments:

Kate Hiller said...

Whoever made your pillow was much craftier than I! What a treasure!

The babies are beautiful... Sophie has your lips. Codie seems to be saying "don't believe all the things my mom is saying about me!"