August 24, 2010

Introduction to Academia...

Well, it was bound to happen eventually....my first born went off to Kindergarten today...where does the time go?


I hope Mrs. Beale is ready for this kid....
I got a quick shot of the Little Brat with Mrs. Beale. Mrs Beale is due to have a baby boy in December....I'm sure LB will tell her all about how it is to have a little man in the house....
Mrs. Beale put her to task finding her name and determining what she was going to have for lunch...


..and with that, LB bid me farewell....and I left. That's my little Super Girl for ya...ever so independent!



UPDATE! On my first born's first day of school she was yellow carded for not listening and admitted to punching a girl 'on accident' who punched her first...Dear Lord, I promise to do better with my second or third born...
Happy Back To School Days!
Leah

0 comments: