November 17, 2010

What the????

I thought I might take a few minutes this week to do a little analysis on my website statistics. I like to see how bored people have to be to find themselves poking around my complete failure of a blog...the endeavor never fails to confuse, annoy, and completely entertain me!

The results of my keyword analysis tell me that the highest percentage of unique visitors to my website (those that arrive by chance using search engines) come here looking for: WARNING ADULT CONTENT

What the? Seriously? I can only imagine the total disappointment when they arrive at my blog and are forced to look through all my family pictures and farm rehabilitation stories...not quite the content they are most likely expecting! I can only speculate that THIS post is the culprit...naughty me!

Next, and as equally dumbfounding, are my MULTIPLE visitors who arrived here looking for: FAT CHICKS ON TRACTORS

Is that really something people desire to see? Is there an audience out there for this sort of visual? Because I can totally make this happen! I'm not getting any slimmer these days....I might just buy myself a new domain and capitalize on this one...I'm serious!...I blame THIS post. Whodathunkit?

I'd like to apologize to my visitor from Targu-mures, Mures, Romania, who did not find what he/she was looking for (0 returning visits)....I'd love to know how you found me!

Thank you, StatCounter, for your endless documentation of all things statistically intriguing.

Happy Trails,
Leah

0 comments: