November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Greetings from California!


Our family has arrived safe and sound in Redding, Ca. We have had a wonderful visit with family and friends so far, and I can't wait to post the full update WITH PICS upon our return!

...the massive plate of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, roll, and salad I ate this evening were simply superfab! Now, I must retire to the couch to process all that, along with the additional 4 pieces of apple pie I have consumed since. Hey, they were SMALL pieces...

Happy Trails,
Leah

2 comments:

Kate Hiller said...

I hope you made it home safe....can't wait to hear all about the whole trip. We had a blast spreading cheer with you ;)XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hey sis...It was really good to see you all. Hope your trip home was smooth. Thanks for everything.