February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Gma Kathy sent the Little Brat these adorable Valentine cards from California...They came just in time for LB's Valentine exchange at school! The card on the left is for the boys, complete with temporary tattoo....the card on the right is for the girls, complete with pop-up puppies!


Mommy doesn't spoil the children in this house, so LB spent the good part of an hour filling each one out all by herself...TO: FRIEND, FROM: RANDI



I did do one example for her just to keep her words straight though...other than a bit of dyslexia with her N's, she did fantastic!


...she wrote and wrote and wrote until she thought she'd parish from the exhaustion of it all...


...but in the end, it was all worth the effort...she came home with a box she made filled to the brim with all the great Valentines her friends had made as well!



On the grown-up front, I sent the ole' man some flowers to his work...something bright and colorful to lighten up his office and let him know I was thinking of him...problem was, cuz you know my luck by now, the bouquet was not delivered until close of business and he got it on his way out of the building on Friday....he ended up bringing it home, and I am glad he did...the arrangement was far from the selection I had chosen...the flowers were not arranged well, the vase was 1/3 the size of the upgrade I had selected. the ribbon around the vase did match the flowers, and some of the flowers were already wilting!!! Thank you FTD.....so, I called and got a refund...my goal was to bring to light the fact whoever their local dealer was seemed to be scamming them (and their clients) pretty well....I asked them for the name of the florist so I could hand deliver the arrangement back to them, but they would not disclose...sissies.
Happy Trails,
Leah

1 comments:

Blogger said...

LIVE WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!