February 08, 2010

One of my favorite things...

From time to time we stumble upon special little things that make our life more wonderful and complete.....before these special little things come into our lives, we are just plowing thru life, oblivious to their wonders and beauty.....and once we have found a special little thing, our lives are never the same again....


Case in point: The Tummy Sleeve!


I purchased one of these belly bands a few weeks ago and after a couple days went back and bought a few more! I wear them day and night and don't know what I ever did before them...
This band is a one-piece Lycra sleeve that wraps around and gives extra support to the belly...in my case, my belly has grown to monstrous proportions and the pull on my body has become somewhat uncomfortable. After I pull on my belly band, on the other hand, I feel like I am receiving a firm and supportive 'hug' all day long!
I wear it under my maternity pants and shirts, so you can't even tell it's there...I had originally purchased an ACE brand back and abdominal support band, but now it bulky and too rigid...this belly band is a dream come true! There is no doubt I'll get my money out of it either...after the punks are born, I plan on continuing to use it as additional tummy support until I firm back up again...I WILL firm back up again! Right? Sigh, anyways....
This product has my big-fat-baby-momma stamp of approval!
Happy Pregnancies,
Leah

0 comments: