March 31, 2010

Oddities around the house....

JR is cleaning the house from top to bottom...including dusting...even the fans....

Then I see this...


Then I find JR watching the show KENDRA...she just had a baby...and is battling the baby weight...and he has never watched this show before..I swear it.
Then I see this...
Then I find JR watching A Baby Story....it's a show about babies...making babies, having babies, lots of babies....and he has packed a 'Daddy Bag' for the hospital....for his stuff....
Then I see this....

...and I realize that the nesting instinct of my family rivals my own....conquers it, actually...so I go take a nap....because they obviously have it covered...

Happy Families!

Leah

1 comments:

Kate Hiller said...

That is a very sweet and creative blog entry... I love it!
Did any of Modoc's English teachers ever tell you that you are gifted writer?