August 05, 2011

I died in my DREAM! What does it MEAN????

I normally reserve my silly,crazy, gory, and goofy dreams for my immediate family, however, last night I had a very vivid dream about dying in a car accident and I am a bit perplexed by it all...I was hoping one of you might be into dream interpretation and be able to help me decipher this one...I didn't think it was possible to actually DIE in your dreams, until last night....it's a little unsettling to say the least..Here are the details...



I was driving my truck up the highway. The car I was following in the left hand lane slowlly started to drift off the road to the left...I thought to myself that the driver must be distracted. As the car neared the bridge ahead, I noticed the car was heading towards the guard rail. At the last moment, the driver swerved to the right to miss the guard rail and started to spin out....I slammed on my brakes and swerved to the right to go around the car....Unfortunately, I over turned and my truck fish tailed to the right across the highway...I hit the guard rail on the other side and my truck began to flip over...all of a sudden I felt a tremendous crash and suspected I had hit a tree...I was consumed in heat and felt my body go numb as I flew through the air towards the rear of a bus...I realized that I must have been ejected and was facing more than a terrible accident...I was about to die....as I slammed into the bus I felt more heat, blackness, and the sound in my head similar to a rushing stream...then silence.

I awoke to an unbelievably fierce headache and tension in my shoulders that I haven't experienced in ages...I felt every second of this experience as vividly as if it had happened in real life...

What does this mean?????

0 comments: