December 19, 2008

Holiday Office Lunch....

It was a special day at the office yesterday! Our Multimedia Group packed up and made a trip to one of our favorites, Pancho Villa, for a Holiday lunch...all but one of our team members was able to make it, and we had a great time! Since many of my co-workers are scheduled to be on Christmas break next week, our ring-leader, I mean co-worker, also decided to honor me with the Mexican Birthday song and dance (my birthday is the 24th) .....thank you, special co-worker....




That's not the end of the story though...you see, I had a feeling that this debacle was in the works, so I took measure to also tell the servers it was this special co-workers birthday too....so, as soon as they finished with me, they proceeded to 'honor' her as well....





I also want to note what fine photography was done by one of my other co-workers...she managed to get us BOTH with our eyes wide shut! That takes skilz! Thanks for the memories!

Happy Trails....and many many more!

Leah

0 comments: