December 04, 2008

One of my favorite things....

From time to time we stumble upon special little things that make our life more wonderful and complete.....before these special little things come into our lives, we are just plowing thru life, oblivious to their wonders and beauty.....and once we have found a special little thing, our lives are never the same again....


Case in point: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint!



I absolutely favor this lip gloss above any other that I've ever used before it! If you have not had the fortune of experiencing this minty, glossy bliss, let me try to describe it to you....Have you ever felt the tingle of a thousand tiny icycles on your lips? No? OK then, how about Carmex...have you ever used Carmex and enjoyed that refreshing splash of cool on your lips after you apply it? Yes? Great...moving on then....think back to your favorite lip gloss to date. The shine, texture, applicator....got it in your head? It wasn't too shiny, right? Or too thick? And of course the applicator never leaked or melted into a creamy, waxy, goopy mess! Good, we agree so far! Now, what to do about that, well, less than pleasant stink that can develop in our mouths over the course of the day....you know what I'm talking about....'morning breath', 'after lunch yuck mouth', call it what you want, what do you usually do for it? Pop a mint? A peppermint, perhaps?


Now, combine that cool, tingly, crispiness, with a medium consistency glossy niceness (tinted in the color of your choice, but not TOO much color), with a no mess no fuss applicator (squeeze out JUST the right amount and the rest stays IN), with a fresh minty tastiness for you or your lucky smooching recipient (it is infused with real no kidding peppermint oil) and you have C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint!


I carry one in my purse, keep one in my truck, have an extra at work and one more in my bathroom! I can't possibly live without these yummy gifts of goodness and lippy perfection! Try it and let me know what you think! I am all about spreading the love...and this is about as close as you can get too love in a bottle :)


Happy Trails,
Leah & "Violet Mint"

0 comments: