January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day 2009...


...although I opted to come to work today instead of joining the thousands of people up north for President Obama's historical inauguration, we did have an opportunity to watch the event live during our lunch hour from a conference room on-site...All I really have to say about the event can be summed up in 3 words.
MEMORABLE - MEANINGFUL - MOTIVATIONAL

Regardless of your political stance, I think we can all agree on what an eloquent and inspirational speaker Obama is...if you did not feel moved by his message of hope and resilience in this challenging time, I don't know what could possibly move you!

Here's to a better and brighter future! Only time will tell if his words will be mirrored by his actions, or if American's will step up to his call for personal accountability, but I look forward with anticipation to success...As I see it, if he succeeds, we all have something to gain!

0 comments: