January 30, 2009

SHE HAD THREE!!!!!


As best we can guess, Fiddle went about a week over her due date...But our patience has paid of! We were greeted by THREE bouncing baby goats tonight when we returned from dinner....talk about CUTE! I cleaned up Fiddle best I could, I don't think they were more than an hour old when I found them....got their umbilical cords disinfected....got their bedding freshened up...gotta mama some much deserved warm bran mash and a special black licorice treat...refilled water....closed off the opening to the rear paddock (they just aren't big enough to navigate that ramp yet, and too many other dangers reside out there they are not ready to handle as well).


Of course I will be taking lots of pics tomorrow, so check back to just how cute these kiddies really are!!!


Happy Trails,

Fiddle & Family

0 comments: