February 23, 2009

3 Generations....

...of ladies on horseback!

That's something you don't witness very often, now is it?! For the first time, Little Brat, Gma Kathy and I were all on horseback together, riding in the outdoor arena....Little Brat was astride Bo, Gma Kathy was astride Potter, and I was astride big ole' Clementine! It was fun and scary and exciting all at once! I'm still a bit on the nervous side about the Little Brat at the wheel, but Bo takes good care of her....it's just her incessant desire to GO FAST that makes a mommy want to jump out of her skin!

Of course I did not get any pictures, as I was on a horse and all...and an ornery one at that....so you'll just have to imagine the cuteness!

A family that rides together, stays together...

Happy Trails!
Leah

0 comments: