February 26, 2009

Facebook!!!

I was invited by a good friend to join Facebook....it's a social networking site, for those of you out of the 'know'....I put it off for quite some time because I just don't have a lot of time to spend online, but I finally buckled down and did it....I have to admit this Facebook is a shnazy little thing! In no time flat I was able to link up with a large group of my former Marines, High School punks, and Horse Show buddies! It's fantastic! It's got me thinking about how easy it will be to get together for reunions and other events, catch up with old friends, and chit chat with family! Of course this blog is still more up to date than anything else regarding our families trials and tribulations, however, as far as social networking capabilities go it doesn't even come close to what Facebook offers....if you have an account, please add me!

Happy Trails,
Leah

0 comments: