October 01, 2009

Diaper Envy....


Has anyone SEEN these cute little buggers called G Diapers???? How innovative...they are new and improved alternative to Gma's ole' cloth diapers...good for the environmentally, good for the baby, and not so bad to look at either...just feast you eyes on the cuteness of the RUFFLES!

One of my coworkers brought these dandy little creations to my attention not too long ago, and I am intrigued...As I recall, the first few months can do some damage on the diapers...however, I am looking at using these as an alternative to pull-ups, and perhaps even before that...I'd like to hear what others have to say though....

Happy Trails,

Leah

2 comments:

Kate Hiller said...

They are the cutest things...I have some friends who were addicted to "fuzzy buns" diapers. They were like a walking infomercial for "fuzzy buns". They said they were very easy to use. I would definately use them if I am blessed with any more babies.

I have another friend whose mom washes all of the grandbaby's diapers....are you there Kathy?? :)

John and Leah Roehl said...

I checked out the fuzzy-bun website....very cute...Still, they require a change after every 'mess' because the insert is INSIDE the diaper...these G Diapers have an insert that you simple pull out and throw in the toilet (biodegradable)...you can put a new insert in right then and there and keep going....without changing out 'outer-shells' too, like the fuzzy buns....all I never wanted to know about diapering! lol Thanks for the tip though.....seems you need to turn your lady friends on to G diapers!!!