September 08, 2008

Eeny, Meeny, Mynee, PEDRO!

I am really having a blast learning all about the variations you can create from a sinlge photo in Photoshop CS...I have never worked in another program, so I have no comparisons to offer, but I can tell you CS seems to be pretty straight forward and beginner friendly for the most part. I have also discovered a tool called ACTIONS, which allow you to record a preset of commands that you use repetitively and apply then in one swift stroke, instead of multiple. I have also learned you can find Action Sets online to download. Some are free, some are bookoo bucks!!!! One of my favorite actions sets can be found at The Pioneer Woman. I use her BOOST action all the ever-loving time! It's fantabulous! I don't know what I would do without her....It would have taken me at least another month to come up with a similar affect.

Anyways, here are a few variations for you to consider using the same pic of one of our handsome boarders, Senior Pedro. I applied actions, as well as manual edits to each.

Do you have a favorite? Any feedback or recommendations?

#1
#2 #3
#4

Either way you cut it, Pedro is a good lookin' caballo! Adios hombre'!

Happy Trails,
Leah

0 comments: