September 30, 2008

One of my favorite things....

From time to time we stumble upon special little things that make our life more wonderful and complete.....before these special little things come into our lives, we are just plowing thru life, oblivious to their wonders and beauty.....and once we have found a special little thing, our lives are never the same again....

Case in point: SHOWER GLOVES!


This is the case with these totally rejuventating, twiterpating, fantabulousating, exfoliating shower gloves! Maybe I am a little late to the party here, but I had no idea such perfect little cotton creations existed prior to August 2008, when my sister-in-law introduced me to the wonders of a good glove scrub.....I promptly acquired a pair of my own...my very own little scrubbers of wonder....and showers will never be the same again!


Here is how they work....you put them on after you get in the shower...you fill your palm with your favorite body wash...and you just start rubbing away...the gloves lather up really well, and as your hands move over your skin, you feel the most trickilating, sensuating, lovelyating tingle all over...it really is an amazing experience! You can even apply your favorite shampoo and wash your hair with them on....gives your scalp an unexpected and much appreciated treat all it's own!


When you are done, you just rinse your gloved hands under the running water, remove the gloves and hang them to dry....If you are interested in some of your own, you can find them most anywhere...Rite Aid (these are what I got), Walmart, and even The Body Shop. Good Luck and Happy Scrubbing!



Happy Trails,

Leah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I absolutely LOVE these things. I thought you were a little over the top with your description but after trying them last night. I am a convert.

I am in LOVE! My husband is in LOVE and my skin is so soft and tingly, I DO feel like I was at the spa. And combined with my weekly bubble bath, I think I was asleep before I hit the bed.

AND I found them at Ross (Cosners Corner) for two pairs for $4.00. I bought all they had for Christmas presents!

Thanks for the tip! :0) Becca