September 19, 2008

They've got STARS in their eyes!

Girl Scout Troop 204 came by last night to do some star gazing from our hay field. Unfortunately for them, it was party cloudy out! I do hope there were enough breaks in the clouds for them to get a good look at what lies in the skies up above us! They left long after my bed time, so I was surpised to see this Thank You card and gift the girls left behind this morning. How very thoughful! The card is in the shape of a half moon, and all the girls signed the inside. And if that wasn't cool enough, they also left the most adorable horsey key chain with it! Girls after my own heart! UPDATE: The key chain has now been securely fastened to my truck keys!

Soooooo, Thank YOU Ellie, Kyli, Calista, Arianna, Ragan, Kaci, Catarina, Caroline, Mercedes, Breanna, Sarah and Flynn too! I hope you girls had a good time, and please come back again! Maybe you'll come learn about horses next?!?! Treasure would love to meet you.



Happy Trails,
Leah

0 comments: