March 31, 2009

Beautiful Horses: I-JIN

I am not your typical 'morning' person....I would prefer to be woke up, on most days, by the sun shining through my window, warming my covers...causing the temperature to rise until I either succumbed to heat stroke of finally got my lazy booty up outa my bed! On mornings like this, though, I wouldn't trade all the extra rest on earth for the sight of morning dew, happy horses, and sun rays beaming though the trees! On mornings like this, I am definitely a morning person!


This purty little lady is our long time boarder, I-Jin....I-Jin is a paint mare, and also has the distinction of being our longest term resident here at Westwood...She got the first stall that opened here in our barn over a year ago, which makes her pretty special to us...She is also sweet and talented, which makes her special to her owners...being a mare, she can have her nutty moments, but I would be a hypocrite not to admit I've been there myself! These dadgum HORMONES! Such a cruel and unbearable burden for us girls....we manage though....we have an understanding, us girls.....we're here for each other.....mare-power!
Hoping your mornings are just as enjoyable as these....
Happy Trails!
Leah

0 comments: