September 24, 2009

Enriching my daughters existence....

....with Twinkies.

Behold, Randi's FIRST Twinkie experience....and from the look on her face, NOT her last!


We made a quick stop at the grocery store this evening, and I promised the Little Brat a single treat of her choice...as we walked by these golden sugar orbs, she asked what they were....I answered, "Twinkies"....she though the name was too cool not to explore further, and made her choice without hesitation....after her first mouth full, she muttered, "I hmod uh gwaaaaht shoysss!"...I think she's hooked...and I am officially a terrible mom!
Happy Treats,
Leah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there are Ho-Ho's, Ding-Dongs, and Suzie Q's to explore. Then, on to Little Debbie Products.

Oh, the joy of discovering junk desserts! Enjoy it right along with her, Mom!

Krys