September 30, 2009

What do User Manuals have to do with HORSES???

...funny you should ask...in my current Technical writing course, and intermittently in my job I am asked to either develop or critique User Manuals....in my research and experience, I have come across some doozies! Some are shining examples of the great good the right recipe can create to inspire users, and some so worthless you wouldn't use them to prop open the basement door....

Then, along comes THIS post....and the next thing I know it all makes sense! Those of you that know anything about Parelli Natural Horsemanship, and the cult-like following he inspires, can appreciate this...the power of User-Friendly, Meaningful, and Motivational materials has never been laid out so well....and it certainly explains a lot!

Happy Trails!
Leah

0 comments: