September 17, 2009

Swine Flu Amongst Us...


We learned this week that an employee in my office building was diagnosed with the H1N1 Swine Flu....and during flu season no less....In response, my company has taken measures to sterilize the facility and spread hand sanitizer about....I'm also doing my best to stay confined to my office and wash my hands about 38957239875389 times per day! It seems a little surreal it has actually come this close to home. Has anyone else had any confirmed cases so near to them? It's a little concerning...
Happy Health,
Leah

2 comments:

Kate Hiller said...

Nothing confirmed but I had all of the symptoms in July after spending a week with 60+ kids. A lady and her family in our homeschool group had all of the symptoms three weeks ago.
You are wise to steer clear young lady!
And whatever you do, DO NOT get the flu shot!!! You can email me to hear all of my reasons. XOXXO

Rocky Mountain Yankee said...

Wow, how scary! I was such a germaphobe when I was pregnant, something like that would have sent me over the edge.