September 01, 2009

My Beetle Bug is For Sale...

In light of our imminent family additions, I am faced with the reality of having to acquire a 'family' car....you know, one of those vehicular objects you can fit your whole family into? Heard of them? Really? I guess I am just a little behind the bell curve on this subject...you see, I own a truck...and a 72' VW beetle...and I make them work...but there is no way I am going to be able to jam pack either one with myself, 3 punks, and a hubby....so if I intend on being able to travel anywhere with the family all together, I'm going to have to get one of these 'large capacity' motor machines....while I browse the candidates, I have to put my precious Beetle up for sale...I hate to see it go...it's my dream car...I love this car.....seriously, it's great! If you know anyone that would like to give her a new home, please let me know....I'll make them a great deal....runs and looks like new....I even have the original window sticker from when it sold new...and the original AM radio with laminated instructions as well....









Happy Trails...
Leah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mom-mobiles" aren't so bad, Leah. It'll be so nice to not have to crawl into the back of your bug to secure those precious little ones into their car seats. They are great people and grocery haulers!

Krys