September 23, 2009

Twice Upon A Time....

If I'd have known getting preggers would be such a terrific weight loss program, I would have gotten knocked up a long time ago! I had my 11 week appt. yesterday and have officially dropped 10 lbs since conception...woohoo! I haven't been sick at all, so I can't really say what the cause is, but I'm diggin' it....my Doc is not concerned...he assures me I will be gaining a lot more than I have lost....party pooper!

Here's a shot of the punks now....they are sitting facing opposite directions....Baby A is upside down, and you can see it's little hand on the side of it's face...Baby B is right side up and was kicking the bejeezus outa Baby A the entire time we watched (hence Baby A's defensive position). That one's gonna be trouble!


...and my favorite shot of the day...BABY BOOTY! Check out those kickers...they were going 100 mph in there...and only 2 cm long.....seeing the punks so well formed at this stage was something special....I wasn't expecting to see so much detail...




Eight more weeks til our next ultrasound....hoping to learn their genders at that time....here are some names we've been tossing around....what do you think?

BOYS:

  • Cody James
  • Landon Michael
  • Devon William
  • Yin

GIRLS:

  • Sophie Rose
  • Ella Rae
  • Aili (eye-lee) Anne
  • Yang

Happy Trails!

Leah

4 comments:

~*~Lysh~*~ said...

Awww look at those babies!! I'm so happy for you but you're making me have those baby cravings!! I like the names you've got....I really like Devon William and Aili Anne :)

Anonymous said...

Yin and Yang...Thats funny. I like it! LOL.
corey

Rocky Mountain Yankee said...

The ultra sounds always blew my mind. To be able to see in there was just amazing to me. I personally like Devon William and Sophie Rose, that is such a pretty name for a girl.

Kate Hiller said...

So precious...long legged little sweeties!
I like Landon and Sophie.

I saw Cayden and parents at the fair!!! He is a cute little man.
Those twins of yours are already famous over here in Calif... We all just need to figure out how to entice you back for good. WE MISS YOU!