June 21, 2009

Baptized in muddy water...

..and I prayed the Lord save my soul.

Isn't it odd that for some of us, it takes a near death experience to give the Lord the credit he deserves for giving us this day to enjoy? Well, today was one of those days for me...it started well enough....a simple stroll up to the calm, cool water....

...and then it happened...my AHA moment! Well, OK, you can probably see on my face the words that came to mind were NOT "AHA", but I'm trying to be biblical and correct here and all...have you EVER seen a horse in this position before?

...and before I knew it, I saw the light....it was warm, bright, welcoming....some would say it was just the sun, dingbat....but I say they are non-believers!

...ahhhh, and our feet are on solid ground again.....Hallelujah and praise the Lord!

...and as we departed from those muddy waters, both Woodie and I felt it...
No, not the sun...
...reassurance that He is watching over us....

and we'll live to ride another day...

Amen.

Happy Trails,
Leah

1 comments:

glass said...

What great pics Leah. You need write a book! Great words!