June 10, 2009

Oh my.....

Unless you live under a rock, you're more than aware that the Lord hath unleashed the waterworks on us here in Va this year! I mean, come on already! Is the biblical flooding REALLLLLY this necessary? Seriously!
As Gma Kathy left the house last night for a quick run down to Richmond, she turns to see THIS BEAST upon us.....we are pretty much directly under this monster and took quite a beatin' as it passed over....Please Lord, enough already! My boots won't dry and my toes look like raisins...it's not pretty....Please stop the storms, if for no other reason than for my own vanity....Amen!

Happy Trails,

Leah

PS...Great pic Gma Kathy!

PSS...Rowboat anyone? Any more of these and we are going to need one to get anywhere.

2 comments:

Rocky Mountain Yankee said...

Oh my, that is quite a nasty looking cloud. We had a tornado come through north of us last night so we spent some time in the basement. I guess it didn't do any damage so we got lucky there. Hope your weather improves soon!

John and Leah Roehl said...

I'm not sure what more it would take to classify some of these storms we have been having as Tornados or Hurricanes. Not much I imagine! .....so THAT is what basements are for? I thought they were just to house musty old boxes filled with forgotten junk.....now I know!