June 30, 2009

I'd like to thank God....


...for putting it upon Rocky Mountain Yankees heart to bestow upon me the honor and prestige of the Honest Scrap award...I am humbled, gracious, and almost deserving! Also, I'd like to thank the little people....and my mom.....I love you, Mom! THANK YOU!
Seriously though, Rocky Mountain Yankee has a delightful blog. I frequently visit her to see what my 'alter ego' has been up to...you see, she gets to stay at home and spend all day with her little punk AND they play with horses together...some things in life just aren't fair...so I live vicariously thru her...and that's just how it has to be. So imagine my surprise and joy when I found she actually knew who I was! Now I've been validated! All is good in the world....
The Honest Scrap Award comes with a few fun rules that recipients must follow:
  • Recognize your award presenter and link back to their blog in your post.
  • List 10 honest things about yourself.
  • Present this award to 10 admirable bloggers and link to their blogs.
  • Leave a comment on your recipients' blogs to let them know to visit your post to retrieve their award.

Alright, let the random thoughts flow (in no particular order)!

1. I was a fire fighter for the forest service during High School.

2. I was also a teenage beauty queen.

3. I enlisted in the Marine Corps for 5 years (in the Intel field: 2651) and was discharged a Seargent.

4. I love pink and all things girlie.

5. I love the smell of wet dirt and the outdoors.

6. I can't sit still too long, but I long to.

7. Sometimes, I rub my feet together as I fall to sleep.

8. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.

9. I am always hungry.....ALWAYS.

10. Finally, you can probably conclude from my previous statements that I am conflicted. Very, very, very conflicted.....

As for who the lucky bloggers are that I would like to recognize, I'm afraid my list is short, but sweet! I hope you enjoy their company as much as I do:

Happy Trails,

Leah

0 comments: