June 14, 2009

Krazy fun @ the Kampground!

Did you know we live next door to the Fredericksburg KOA Kampground? No? Well, we do...and it's great! We get to smell campfires every nite and get free access to their pool and playground area! It's a total win! Today the sun decided to shine down on us...Oh the joy! We haven't seen this much sunshine in, well, since last summer! It's about time too! All these storms and rain as of late were really getting me down....In celebration of the SUN and HEAT, Gma Kathy and I took the Little Brat next door for some pool and playground time...I didn't dare take out my camera at the pool, as there were about 324572347537989834759 punks there for a B-Day party splashing around....it was great for LB tho, she made friends with all of them!

After our pool time, we spent some time playing in the playground until our suits dried....Gma Kathy and LB had lots of fun on the swing!

One of my special names for LB is Monkey-Butt....now you can see why!



I like to call this shot "Golly Gee Daddy....if only I had a sibling....." hehe



Hope your weekend was just as enjoyable....with perhaps a touch less sunburn tho....owey!
Happy Trails,
Leah

0 comments: