October 30, 2008

Just another day at the office.....

Our office had a Halloween Potluck today (I brought some Banana Pudding)....a few of us got into the moment and came all decked out in our Halloween best! I even picked up the Little Brat from her Daycare to join in the fun...she's the precious little pumpkin sitting on the 1st place horseback riders knee (yes, that's me....and yes, I can hear you laughing at me, so be quiet! I did not have time to buy or make a costume, so I grabbed my horse show garb out of the closet...what more do you want from me?!?!) The rest of these shady characters share my office space....it's a good bunch of people and a real fun place to work....


No, I don't really think my brain bucket is supposed to sit THAT high on the peak of my noggin'....I really never paid that much attention to it before I guess....good thing the little darling in the picture with me distracts your eye away from the bulbous eye sore that is my head. Isn't she precious????...OK, seriously, stop staring at it...you are going to give me a complex!



After we stuffed our pie holes full, I took LB back to my desk to hang out while our traumatized bellies settled...I think she got more work done today than I did! Look at her go! Multi-tasking on dual screens....

Answering calls and taking notes....

And just having a grand ole' time as mommy took a much needed and deserved nap in the corner of my office.....What? She had things under control!

Note the "Baby Art" in my window....those are some of my favorite masterpieces the LB has created for me at school...they make me happy.....they make work a jolly place to be, even if my baby is not there.....her handy-work keeps her close at heart....


Gotta Love a good kid with a good work ethic....I DO!



Happy Trails,
Leah

1 comments: